Indonesian people were surprised by just tapping the activities undertaken by the Australian government . No half-hearted , tapping is not only done in government offices , but also on a personal phone president and other officials .
Interestingly , the data disclosed by Edward Snowden revealed that there are three brands of mobile phones into espionage Australia . Three brands of mobile phones are BlackBerry , Nokia and Samsung . Here is a list of officials who intercepted by the Australian in 2009 .
- Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono , the type of mobile phone Nokia E90 – 1
- Christian Herath ( Ani Yudhoyono ) , type of mobile phone Nokia E90 – 1
- Boediono ( Vice President ) , type of phone BlackBerry Bold ( 9000 )
- Jusuf Kalla ( former Vice President ) , type of mobile phone Samsung SGH – Z370
- Dino Pati Djalal ( presidential spokesperson foreign affairs ) , the type of mobile phone Blackberry Bold ( 9000 )
- Andi Mallarangeng ( presidential spokesperson domestic affairs ) , the type of mobile phone Nokia E71 – 1
- Hatta Rajasa ( Secretary of State ) , the type of mobile phone Nokia E90 – 1
- Sri Mulyani Indrawati ( Minister of Economy ) , the type of mobile phone Nokia E90 – 1
- Widodo Adi Sucipto ( head of the ministry ) , the type of mobile phone Nokia E66 – 1
- Sofyan Djalil (Minister of Communications and Information Technology), the type of mobile phone Nokia E90 – 1
Of the three brands of mobile phones , of course, is quite interesting is the BlackBerry . Canadian companies are currently trying to get up it was not spared from the target intercepts . Though BlackBerry mobile phone is predicted to have a security system that is more sophisticated than other smartphones . And even this smartphone aimed at business people . According to Wikipedia , this smartphone device labeled as vital to national security by the Department of Defense and the United States Federal Government .