This lady fingers Burned Because of the acid liquid exploded iPhone

Posted on May 16 2017 - 2:55pm by Michael george

We may have heard scary stories like this, where the battery or mobile phone burst into flames or melt without a known cause. And, the ‘horror’ that happen again this time.

Screen Shot 2013-02-04 at 5.28.11 PM

Screen Shot 2013-02-04 at 5.28.29 PM

Shibani is Bhujle, a marketing manager at a company in New York, the United States, claiming his fingers burned after his burning white iPhone 4S and leak acid.

“At that time my iPhone on the table and all of a sudden death,” he said as reported by Venture Beat, Saturday (02/02/2013).

After removing the smell of smoke, and then lift the iPhone this woman and tried to turn it on. But the device continues to heat up and emit a burning smell, thus making him panic and tried to remove the battery by prying the rear plate.

Unexpectedly battery actually melts and leak acid directly on the finger Bhujle. They plant the incident was a mistake; he immediately contacted the Apple Store and hoping for a turn of the new unit.

However, instead of getting the unit the new iPhone, the Apple actually ‘seized’ the charred without offering a replacement device. In fact, after talking with the manager and other staff, Bhulje not get a satisfactory solution.

If seen from the photos shown, it is possible the iPhone is exposed to liquids such as coffee or chocolate milk. Because, in the charred body, the visible brown stains. Are those stains losing cause Bhujle’s iPhone?


Leave A Response