How to magnify the screen on your iPhone and iPad using the Zoom feature
For users that are visually impaired, the iPhone and iPad have a lot of great accessibility options that make using iOS easier and less work. One of those feature is the native Zoom feature which allows you to activate and deactivate zoom on demand whenever you’d like.
If you don’t know how to use it, follow along and we’ll get you started.
- How to enable the Zoom feature on iPhone and iPad
- How to use the Zoom feature on iPhone and iPad
How to enable the Zoom feature on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on General.
- Scroll down towards the bottom of the page and tap on Accessibility.
- Now tap on the Zoom option.
- Turn the toggle next to the Zoom option to the On position.
How to use the Zoom feature on iPhone and iPad
The Zoom feature on iPhone and iPad can remain on at all times but only be activated when you’d like it to which is what makes it so great. If only one person in your household needs it, they can easily activate it without having to consistently turn it on and off while others can just use it without.
Once you’ve enabled the Zoom feature in settings, simply double tap anywhere on the screen with three fingers in order to activate it. To move around the screen, simply drag three fingers around to move where you’d like. Tapping on apps will be business as usual. You’ll just need to use three fingers in order to scroll around pages.