TalkBox Voice Messenger is a multi-platform smartphone application that allows users to connect via voice mail. This application was first launched on January 18, 2011 and has become the largest social networking applications in the area of south Asia in just three months.
This application has been developed with a very strong user base worldwide with more than 6 million users, and by continuing to optimize and bring the best sound experience in instant messaging. And now TalkBox had been in public beta version 0.930 as close to official release.
Version 0.930 features include:
- Hold to talk
- Group chat for up to 9 people
- The integration of text
- Geolocation and share photos
- Sound broadcasts
- Facebook integration
- Build-in push notifications
- Supports a variety of connections, including the BIS, MDS, WIFI, WAP2, and TCP
- Support both custom push notification service and encourage the BIS service