One of the most important things in your BlackBerry or other phone is a list of contacts such as phone numbers, fax and email. There are many ways to backup data, including using the Desktop Manager or Data Backup application.
But how we can put all the contact data on your BlackBerry into a Microsoft Excel format? Below are the following tips.
1. Install application Contacts to Excel here (free).
2. Open the application and click on Create Excel.
3. When finished click View Excel, it will show the contacts that had been in the backup.
4. Click the backup contacts will automatically appear in email messages backup existing contact in attachment.
5. Send email to our email address. Please open the excel file via PC / laptop then it would seem that all the contact details were neatly arranged in alphabetical order.