How to Create Custom Ringtones for Iphone with Melofania
Many people are struggling to create ringtones from their favorite tracks for their beloved mobile device. Thanks to the technologies web is offering us today, we have already forgotten the days when making ringtones from your favorite tracks was somewhat a challenging task. There are many online tools that can help you go through the process of creating a custom ringtone, but many of them are either too hard to use or require to go through a registration and have at least 3 ad spots per page. Melofania isn’t like that! It’s absolutely free of charge and doesn’t even require their visitors to register so in turn they can download their ringtone. Don’t know about you, but It always pissed me off when I have to register at some site I don’t even want to register at, I just want my ringtone!
Melofania.com is one of the best online ringtone conversion tools, best of all it is absolutely free. Even though the service is really simple to use, we decided to write a comprehensive step-by-step guide with pictures on how-to use Melofania.com online ringtone conversion tool!
Step-by-step Ringtone Conversion Guide
1. Once you visit Melofania.com you will see this image in the upper side of webpage. To begin, click the “Upload” button that has an icon of musical note and green arrow.
2. Once you click on that, you will see a window popup when you will be asked to select a file that you want to convert into ringtone. Please note, that Melofania.com only supports .mp3 audio files and you will be able to select and convert only those.
3. As soon as you select the file you are willing to convert, your file gets uploaded on the server and being converted to web supported format (also known as waveform), you will see a loading screen, just like you see in the picture below.
4. As soon as the uploading process will be finished, you will be redirected to a page where your whole track will be displayed in waveform. In this step you need to select a part of the song that you want to make as a ringtone. The maximum allowed length of music piece is 30 seconds. You can make it shorter if you want to; by dragging the 3 red lines you can see on the border of the green piece. Once you’re done with cutting and selecting the audio piece you want to ring on your phone, click “Create ringtone” button.
5. You will then be prompted to give artist and track name of the song you’re going to use as your ringtones. As you can see in the example below, I have uploaded Drake ” Best I Ever Had track. Click “Get ringtone” to proceed.
6. The last step is really simple. You will be redirected to a page where you will be able to preview your ringtone. Remember that if you have iPhone, you need to click on the “iPhone (m4r)” button, because .m4r is the only ringtone supported format for iPhones, whereas for other phones just click “Mobile phone (mp3)” as it’s supported by almost all mobile devices. Then just download and save the file.
After last step, you will have converted version of your favorite track that can be used as a ringtone on your beloved mobile device. Melofania.com also offers you to download already converted and cut ringtones of latest music hits.
Hopefully this Melofania.com step-by-step picture guide is going to help you if you are struggling with making ringtone you’ve been wishing for!