Tips on Removing applications from BlackBerry App World
The latest version of BlackBerry App World (184.108.40.206) brings with it features that many users have been waiting long enough. In addition to some updates, you now have the ability to remove an application from the list of My World in BlackBerry App World.
This is good news because you probably have a list of many applications that are no longer used. With the increasing number of applications that are not used anymore, maybe you will get long to find that you want to open.
With the latest update BlackBerry App World, you can now easily remove the application.
How to delete apps from BlackBerry App World
- First, make sure you’re running the latest version of BlackBerry App World
- Run the BlackBerry App World, then go to My World
- On the menu bar, change the dropdown to be removed
- Click the pencil icon
- Scroll through your application list and click the check box next to each item you want to remove
- You will see a running total of the selected application as you go. When finished, press the Menu key and select Delete All
Applications that you choose will be permanently removed from the list of My World